Sunday, 3 May 2015

May Mad Hatter 2015

Debi of Puddleduck Grange issued a challenge to become a Mad Hatter for May and either make or decorate a hat of your choice. With the help of model Dolly May I've decorated my hat with my blog theme of Time and Tea and my love of crystals and turquoise. I did want it to have either a dragon or dinosaur on top but neither would co-operate and stop on top of the hat, both can be very stubborn creatures. The tea set is by doll artist Rhissanna.


8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Love the colors! What a sweet use of Rhissanna's tea set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Love the colors! What a sweet use of Rhissanna's tea set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful creation!!! I would so wear that lol...though I would be terrified of chipping a cup :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! You've made the Hatter's Mad Tea Party portable. Where else would he store his tea set but on the brim of his hat?!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! You've made the Hatter's Mad Tea Party portable. Where else would he store his tea set but on the brim of his hat?!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this HAT! WOW! Tim Burton would steal it forsure! Now to train dragons & dinasors to behave!
    Thank you so much Jane for YOUR interest and support! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this HAT! WOW! Tim Burton would steal it forsure! Now to train dragons & dinasors to behave!
    Thank you so much Jane for YOUR interest and support! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is appreciated.