Even dolls like their dark night tea parties. Rhissanna has just unveiled her new Pumpkin dolly tea set for the new season and it's lush. I already have the Black Rose set but maybe the dolls need a new set for Halloween?
Rhissana also still has her well love Gothic Skully
dolls who prefer their tea parties on the dark side.
I ADORE your teasets! Cannot wait til I have more money and SPACE! I want to have a haunted dollhouse one day and these would be perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura, I do love the tea sets Rhissanna makes, just perfect for Halloween dolly tea parties.
DeleteI ADORE your teasets! Cannot wait til I have more money and SPACE! I want to have a haunted dollhouse one day and these would be perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura, I do love the tea sets Rhissanna makes, just perfect for Halloween dolly tea parties.
DeleteThey're all gorgeous, I love the new pumpkin-themed ones :)
ReplyDeleteThey're all gorgeous, I love the new pumpkin-themed ones :)
ReplyDelete