Saturday, 24 October 2015

Witches Tea Party 2015


This is my very late last minute entry to A Fanciful Twists Witches Halloween Party 2015
The photos are mine, the miniatures are from my collections but sadly I can't put names to all the artist they represent tonight. The digital kit I've used is Samhain from Daisytrail. Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. If I ever need a party planner for a very late party, I'm hiring you. Awesome hats, the moon, yummy cakes and tea. What else could one need? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fetching my hat , boiling the kettle and Cake! For breakfast! You have inspired my day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, there's cake! This looks like an awesome party, and the perfect entry for A Fanciful Twist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! That doggy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is appreciated.